Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- 1. General Provisions
- 2. Products
- 3. Prices
- 4. Promotional Offers
- 5. Registration
- 6. Purchase Procedure
- 7. Purchase Agreement
- 8. Payment Terms
- 9. Shipping and Taxes
- 10. Shipping and Delivery
- 11. Tracking Number
- 12. Returns, Cancellation and Withdrawal rights
- 13. Errors and Mistakes
- 14. Guarantee of Authenticity
- 15. Changes to general terms and conditions
- 16. Contacts
- General Provisions
- The company LORIBLU S.p.A, with registered office in via dell’economia n. 9 63821 Porto Sant’Elpidio (FM) – Italy, VAT code IT 02109250445 (hereinafter LORIBLU), - owns LORIBLU brand, which is marketed and distributed in Italy and Europe through physical retailing and the website, owned by LORIBLU, www.loriblu.com (hereinafter “Site”).
The present general terms and conditions (hereinafter Terms and Conditions), regulate the online selling of LORIBLU products (hereinafter Products), through the Site. These purchase are reserved to Site users and who intend to make use of the sale services of the Products (hereinafter Customers). The Customer is requested to acknowledge and read carefully the present Terms and Conditions before completing any purchase on the Site. Such information, in fact, are meant to be entirely read, understood and accepted by the Customer at the time of implementing a purchase order. The Customer shall therefore follow these Terms and Conditions and consider Loriblu as released by any different terms and conditions from those in force, not arranged in advance in writing form.
- The available Products on the Site for the purchase are footwear and fashion accessories. All products are subject to the availability at the time of the order.
Loriblu reserves the right to modify at any time the quantity and/or the type of products that may be purchased on the Site The Customer will be informed if the requested Product is not available.
- All the Prices on the Site are expressed in € (Euro). The prices do not include shipping and delivery charges, unless otherwise indicated. LORIBLU uses its best endeavor to ensure that all pricing information on the Site are accurate, but cannot guarantee the absolute absence of mistakes.
In the event that a mistake in the price of a product shall occur, LORIBLU will allow the Customer the option to confirm the purchase of the product at the correct price or to cancel the order.
- Promotional Offers
- LORIBLU reserves the right to accomplish particular terms of sale or promotional offers on the Products on the Site.
The conditions applied to the promotions shall be regulated from time to time by Loriblu through special communications to the Customers. For all those conditions not otherwise regulated, the present Terms and Conditions will be considered enforceable.
- In order to complete a purchase process oh the Site, registration is required.
The Customer shall be considered responsible for any action or irregular behavior against the laws in force or with the present Terms and Conditions committed by anyone using the personal account on his/her behalf.
The Customer is required to promptly report to Loriblu about any theft or loss of the password, as well as any improper use of the account or the password committed by a third party.
- Purchase Procedure
- To purchase the selected Product(s) the Costumer shall complete and send to LORIBLU the online purchase form, following the instructions indicated on the Site.
- Purchase Agreement
- By submitting the order to LORIBLU the Customer acknowledges and states that he/she has reviewed and accepted all the indications provided in the purchasing procedure and he/she entirely accepts the present Terms and Conditions.
The purchase shall be considered completed when the Customer receives the authorization from the credit card company used for the payment or from a confirmation email, if he/she has chosen different payment methods (for example C.O.D. or Bank transfer).
The order submitted by the Customer shall be binding for LORIBLU only if the entire purchase procedure has been duly and correctly completed without any mistake notification by the Site.
LORIBLU is not responsible for any eventual mistakes caused by the technical malfunctioning of the Customer’s internet connection service. LORIBLU will send to the Customer an email confirming the reception of the order placed by the Customer, including a summary of the Product(s) ordered, the details of the products purchased, the time and the date of the purchase, LORIBLU address, the detailed price of the Product(s), the payment condition chosen by the Customer, the delivery charges.
The Customer shall verify the content of the email and shall notify immediately to LORIBLU about any error mistake or omission.
- Payment Terms
- The Customer may pay for the Products and the pertaining shipping charges by credit card, Paypal, C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery) and Bank Transfer only if indicated in checkout. In order to prevent internet frauds, the payment made through the Site will be managed online directly by the gateways CartaSI or PayPal, that are responsible of the transactions and the conservation of information related to each order including financial information.
LORIBLU never get information with the essential data of credit cards and other financial information and it is therefore able neither to record nor to keep them in any way.
The transaction will be charged to the Customer’s credit card only once the credit card data has been verified. In case of payment through Bank Transfer, whenever available, it’s requested to provide for the payment within 3 days from the reception date of your order. In the “reason for payment”, it has to be specified the reference number of the order furnished at the purchase, the name and the surname of the Customer.
The shipment of the Product(s) will be executed after the payment has been credited (credit time changes according to the Country or the Bank)
Loriblu Bank’s Data:
BENEFICIARY: LORIBLU SPA, Via dell’Economia n. 9 - 63821 Porto Sant’Elpidio (FM) Italy
IBAN: IT 93 E 02008 69672 000005486909
SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM1YM1
BANK’S NAME: UNICREDIT
- Shipping and fees
- In Italy shipping is free of charge except for promotional items. In UE countries, LORIBLU send through the DDP form (Delivery Duty Paid), so in these destinations the Product(s) will arrive directly to the place indicated without other charges to pay. For all other countries it is used the DDU* form (Delivery Duty Unpaid), then the courier might come with a separate invoice with which requires the payment of duties and taxes charged by local authorities.
If the shipping address is in UE Country the Product is subject to VAT (22%); if the shipping address is in a extra UE country , according to the Art. 8, c. 1, let. A) -21 -23, D.P.R. n. 633/1972, the Product is not subject to VAT. Eventual local taxes and duties will be calculated and applied by the authorities.
Shipping and delivery
For the delivery of the purchased Product(s), the Customer may choose his/her residence, domicile, and place of work or private address. For security reasons, shipping to P.O. Boxes will be not executed. Only the information about the shipping address indicated at the time of the order will be considered effective. For each order placed on Site, LORIBLU will issue an invoice, together with the shipped Product(s) in accordance with the prevision of the D.P.R. 445/2000 and D.L. 52/2004.
The invoice is attached to the parcel. For the invoice issuing LORIBLU will refer to the data provided by the Customer at the time of the order. Once the invoice has been issued, no modification of the same will be possible. For the products on sale, the invoice reports the discounted amounts.
- Normally, shipping and delivery expenses will be charged to the Customer and are clearly indicated in the online form, unless otherwise indicated. Shipping towards Italy, San Marino and Vatican City is free and it is executed through express courier DHL or SDA. For extra-Italy destinations, the Products will be sent through logistics services DHL, EMS – CLP, OTS, according to the selected destination.
- The orders will be delivered from Monday to Friday, with exception of holidays and public holidays. The orders placed during the weekend will be processed the following working day. The Products will be delivered within a maximum of ten (10) working days following the day after the submission of the order by the Customer to LORIBLU.
- The delivery time for Italy and Europe may vary from 1 to 5 working days; for all other destinations it may vary from 2 to 20 working days, according to the place of destination. LORIBLU is not responsible for any unpredictable delays and for the one caused by operation and customs controls or by causes of force majeure. For the delivery of the Product(s), the presence of the Customer or of an authorized person is required, at the delivery address indicated in the order. Upon delivery of every order, Customer is asked to inspect the box carefully before signing for the delivery. If for any reason the box looks tampered with, either sign for the package with reservations or refuse the package. In the event that the box has been signed for with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence that the package has been tampered with, the Customer is required to contact immediately the courier and to inform LORIBLU at: email@example.com If the package is not delivered for reasons depending on the Customer (wrong address, wrong telephone number, absence of the Customer at the address, etc.) or if the Customer refuses the delivery, the shipping charges and the eventual customs fees will be deducted from any reimbursement due to the Customer. In the event that, LORIBLU is not able to deliver the goods, due to a temporary or sudden unavailability of Product(s), LORIBLU shall promptly inform the Customer, and nevertheless within ten (10) days via email. The amount already paid by the Customer shall be credited in the same way of the received payment.
- Tracking Number
- When the order is shipped, the Customer receives an email from LORIBLU specifying the tracking number and a direct link to monitor the shipment status.
- Returns, Cancellation and Withdrawal rights
- LORIBLU intends to ensure complete Customer satisfaction. If for any reasons the Customer is not satisfied with his/her own purchase, the Product(s) can be returned for size change or for refund within 10 days from the date of Product reception. The returned items must not be worn, not used nor damaged, and must be accompanied by the related invoice. The Customer is required to send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain the refund authorization. In the email it is required to specify the code of the Product(s) the Customer wants to return and the desired compensation: change of size or reimbursement. Once the return request has been received, LORIBLU will send to the Customer a written confirmation with the detailed instructions.
- LORIBLU reserves the right to refuse the return of those products that are not compliant with the specified requirements.
- The products purchased online cannot be reimbursed or returned to physical flagship stores. Shipping expenses for the return of Product(s) are charged to the Customers, unless otherwise indicated; any expenses incurred by the Customer for the return, is not refundable; any expenses incurred by Loriblu for eventual import custom clearance fees of returned goods, will be transferred from the amount of the reimbursement. The reimbursements will be executed with the same method of payment chosen for the purchase and once the delivery and checking of the item(s) to refund will be completed.
- LORIBLU will send a notification email once the reimbursement will be completed. For the orders paid through credit card the reimbursed amount will be available for the Customers approximately in 10 working days and it will be anyway visible on the later credit card bank statement. This estimated time may vary according to the bank circuit of the credit card used. For the orders paid through Paypal the amount will be reimbursed on the original bill.
- LORIBLU will not be responsible for the refund or the compensation of those returned Product(s) which have been lost, stolen or damaged. In the event that the Customer would modify or cancel the confirmed order, he/she will have to send an e-mail to: email@example.com, within 24 hours since it has been placed.
- Errors and Mistakes
- LORIBLU aims of providing constantly updated information on the Site. Nevertheless it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of mistakes on the Site. The Site might contain typing errors, mistakes and omissions some of which may refer to the price of the Product, to the Product availability and/or to the details of Product(s).
- LORIBLU reserves the right to amend errors and mistakes even after the order has been placed; furthermore reserves the right to amend or modify the information on the Site at any time without giving prior notice.
- Guarantee of Authenticity
- LORIBLU guarantees the authenticity of all Products purchased on the Site.
- The Products marked LORIBLU are made with the best materials and with a handcraft production. All the Products are Made in Italy. LORIBLU is not responsible in case the colors of the Products displayed on the Site present differences from the original ones, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the Customer or a malfunctioning of it. It is possible that the LORIBLU style department decides to make changes to models in production or decides not to produce them, in such circumstances, LORIBLU will contact the Customer to get expressed acceptance of the changes and proceed with the shipping or to cancel the order and give a reimbursement. All the intellectual property rights such as trademarks, service trademarks, images, design, music, video, software, codes and format scripts, are exclusive property of LORIBLU.
- The material contained in the Site is protected by copyright. No page or other content of the Site may be reproduced, even partially, without the prior written approval of LORIBLU.
- Changes to general terms and conditions
- The present Terms and Conditions are regulated by the Italian law. LORIBLU reserves the right to modify the present Terms and Conditions of sale at any time.
- In the event that any disagreement concerning the interpretation and enforcement of the present Terms and Conditions arises between LORIBLU and the Customer, such disputes are transferred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Fermo.
- For any further information and assistance on the Site and or on online purchases, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address
- LORIBLU SPA,
- Via dell'Economia 3, 63821 Porto Sant'Elpidio (FM) Italy
- Ph. +39 0734 996649
- Fax. +39 0734 902069